MLCI Business Forum: Precious Time for Future Self-realization
28 May at 8:00 New York / 13:00 London / 14:00 Rome / 15:00 Moscow / 17:30 New Delhi time
How can you outline a plan of actions for several years ahead in a few hours while getting not only inspiration, but also ways to implement the goals set? There is an answer - the MLCI business forum, which will be held on Saturday, 28 May at 8:00 New York / 13:00 London / 14:00 Rome / 15:00 Moscow / 17:30 New Delhi time.
It's free to attend, and the experience gained is invaluable. After all, the TOP leaders of the company and project managers have prepared a rich program with an abundance of useful content:
- News and current promotions from project managers.
- Most relevant events of April
- Statistics of our growth from the financial department.
- The experience of TOP leaders that will help in achieving the goals of all participants of the webinar.
- Sharon A Fairfull – Representative of the Evorich Top Leaders Council, international online MLCI entrepreneur, self-development and leadership strategist, Profi-investor and Invest-consultant, “Master-Profi” training graduate, host of the “Genius of Finance” training, member of the “Worlds Generals - for Peace” association, private investor, trust fund manager, public figure.
- Ian Birch – Representative of the Evorich Top Leaders Council, international speaker and trainer, member of the “World Generals - for Peace” association, entrepreneur, private investor, business owner.
- Project managers
- Evorich top leaders
Register now to attend the meeting:
Save the link to enter the meeting when the webinar room opens.
See you live!