Multilevel crowdinvesting (MLCI) is the best tool available today to raise capital for start-ups and small businesses from a wide range of micro-investors and without dependence on large sponsors and their solutions.
The new EvoScent program was recently launched in the NEEW ecosystem using this model - a young project created in collaboration between Evorich and the recognized Spanish perfumer Ramon Bejar. The main product and pride of the company was "The Highest" magical collection of fragrances. The main goal of the EvoScent Program is to launch its own production of exclusive fragrances in different regions of the world and become the number 1 brand in the luxury perfumery niche.
Great idea! And what opportunities will participation in the program bring to me personally? - you ask.
There are quite a few of them. Here they are:
- A unique chance to start your own great business within the multilevel crowdinvesting (MLCI) framework.
- Realize your wildest dreams in the next 6-18 months.
- Close the highest statuses and receive expensive gifts from Evorich within the next year.
- Start enjoying great niche perfumes from "The Highest" presentation set, featuring eight unsurpassed fragrances.
- Pre-order the prestigious exclusive perfume in a volume of 75 ml, choosing the fragrance from the presentation set that you liked the most.
- As a bonus, you will receive the best training programs and video courses in the field of the MLCI business from Evorich, financial literacy and investing from the Academy of a Private Investor, training in perfumery from the EvoScent Perfumery Academy, as well as an exclusive offer - EvoScent discount tokens (EVSN).
As you can see, MLCI is not at all superfluous here. The benefit is obvious for all parties of the project - this is the strength and uniqueness of this promising direction.
Do you want to participate?
It's about time!
There is only a week left before the transition to the second stage of the project development. And each transition carries less and less opportunities. Go to the EvoScent Program page right now, study the conditions and become a member of this interesting project.