The events of the past few years have accelerated the long overdue process of inevitable digital transformation in many, if not all, areas of human life and activity.
The digital economy has become a catalyst and forced representatives of the offline economy to change their priorities.
Online entrepreneurship as an alternative to standard approaches to building a business has also become extremely popular. And this is not surprising, because digital ecosystems are built on the principles of common benefit with many participants on the basis of the new economy.
Learn how to stay on top of this trend and take your place in the emerging digital economy at the “EvoScent - Entrepreneurs in the Age of Digital Economy” Forum, which will be held live on June 25 in Hanoi, Vietnam.
The “EvoScent - Entrepreneurs in the Digital Age” forum is a business space, the main purpose of which is to establish contacts, promote online entrepreneurship and develop products and services of the Evorich ecosystem.
- Entrepreneurs in the era of the digital economy. Who are they? How to become one of them?
- Development strategies of Evorich and EvoScent companies in the digital age.
- Achievements and rewarding of the top leaders of the company.
- Prospects for your business with EvoScent.
- Ramon Bejar – Perfume master, founder of several companies in the perfume sector, author of the “Master Dreams” collection, international recognition in perfumery and packaging, enthusiast in promoting NEEW, co-founder of EvoScent.
- Sergi Mateu Vives – Stage teacher in schools in Spain, graduated from the High School of Drama in Barcelona, Evorich Partner Program Consultant, CEO and owner of “Scentia lux s.l” in Barcelona (Spain), responsible for public relations of EvoScent Perfume and Cosmetics Trading SLL (Dubai) .
- Cam Nhung Nguyen – Representative of the Evorich Top Leaders Council, graduate of the “Master-Profi” training, has many years of experience in the field of cryptocurrency and real estate investment, leader of Evorich in Vietnam and America, private investor.
- Quy Tran – Director of the Vietnam Digital Economy Development Institute, Vice President of the Association of Scientific, Technological and Management Consulting, Director of API Vietnam, has more than 25 years of experience in many senior positions in large corporations and investment funds, lecturer and adviser in the field of digital economy application in business administration.
When: 25 June
Registration: 9:00 Hanoi time (02:00 GMT, 05:00 MSK)
Start of the event: 10:00 Hanoi time (03:00 GMT, 06:00 MSK)
The forum is scheduled to be held at: Trong Dong Palace, 489 Hoang Quoc Viet Str., Co Nhue, Cau Giay District, Ha Noi, VietNam.
In times of crisis, challenges can be turned into opportunities if there is optimism, determination and common purpose. And we already have ready-made tools.
Come by yourself and invite your friends!