Do You Have a Great Desire to Learn How to Invest?
The elite Profi-Investor Category 1 program includes the advanced Profi-Investor Category 2 program and the basic Profi-Investor Category 3 program.
The elite program Profi-Investor Category 1 was created for those who:
- Have a great desire to learn how to invest, but do not know anything about it yet.
- Had more negative than positive experience in investing, but also have a desire to learn the science of investing in order to preserve and increase their savings.
- Had the experience of losing funds from unscrupulous companies or financial pyramids and would like to learn how to properly multiply and protect their savings.
- Have debts and want to pay them off faster, as well as create another source of income in the investment business.
- Want to learn how to create income from their investments from 15% to 35% per year with guaranteed safety of their investments.
- Would like to understand and realize what it means to create 300% -1000% income on your investments.
- Want to know what to do to create capital of $1 000 000 or more over a period of 5-10 years with the lowest risks and high security.
- Want to learn how to distinguish pyramid schemes and dysfunctional companies from really worthwhile offers and not get into trouble with the loss of savings.
- Would like to study the stock, foreign exchange and cryptocurrency markets, as well as manage their capital in these markets.
- Draw up financial plans for all categories and levels of investors.
- Are interested in what the modern financial system is and how to protect oneself from inflation, hyperinflation and global crises.
- Want to understand why there are high yield programs and hedge funds and how to define them for their portfolio.
- Want to learn how to work in the stock markets and create portfolios with high portfolio returns of 2-5% per month.
The elite program includes:
- “Fundamentals of Investment” course.
- “First steps in private investment” course.
- Advanced Private Investor Course “Stock Markets and Portfolio Equity Management”.
- “Global, public and corporate finance, the evolution of the creation of a modern digital decentralized policy” course.
- “Forex foreign exchange market, history and development prospects, benefits and risks for private investors” course.
- “Cryptocurrency Market and Blockchain Technologies, High Profitability and Risks for Private Investors” course.
- “Venture market and the market for equity participation in businesses” course.
- “Globality in creating an investment portfolio, what are the advantages, pros and cons” course.
- Testing with obtaining a “Profi-investor 1 category” certificate.
What topics will we study and analyze in detail:
+ “Fundamentals of Investment” course
- Basic concepts in investing. What is financial independence and freedom based on.
- 5 main commandments of a private investor.
- Optimal financial plans.
- Diversification fundamentals.
- Disciplinarity and risk management in investing.
- How to control greed and avoid laziness.
- The most profitable and reliable investment in the world at all times.
- How Capital Increase Leads to Absolute Wealth.
- Rules for creating a reserve fund.
- Fundamentals of financial and investment personal development.
- How $1 grows into $1 million and how quickly
- How to learn how to create investment income of 300-100% per annum.
+ “First steps in private investment” course
- Assets and liabilities. Asset management and reduction of liabilities.
- Why do people lose money when investing.
- Investor levels and why you need to understand them.
- Investment strategies.
- Understanding high yield investments and how to learn how to manage risk.
- Pension programs, alternative pension plans.
- Diversification and risk hedging strategies.
- Drawing up a personal balance sheet.
- What is an investment strategy and how to choose an investment strategy.
- Selection of investment sectors.
- Selection of investment instruments to create your own investment portfolio.
- Methodology for controlling risk-return.
- Basic principles of drawing up an investment portfolio.
- Types of investment portfolios.
- Balancing portfolios.
- Workshop on drawing up financial plans and investment portfolios.
- How to create capital of $1 million or more.
+ Advanced Private Investor Course “Stock Markets and Portfolio Equity Management”
- Financial plans, how to develop your assets progressively.
- Financial plans of the poor and the rich.
- Pension plans and how they differ.
- Rules for creating financial plans.
- The importance of Goals and Dreams in financial and retirement plans.
- Investment objects, formation of objects.
- Investment tools, basic understanding.
- Tools and investment opportunities in the education market.
- The banking sector as an investment component.
- Financial groups and the definition of financial groups.
- Toolkit in financial groups and investment banking products.
- Insurance funds.
- Investment instruments in the insurance market.
- Stock market, basic concepts of the stock market.
- Investment instruments on stock markets.
- International stock exchanges, their importance and influence in the global financial and investment policy.
- Low risk investment instruments with guaranteed returns on stock exchanges.
- Medium risk instruments with a guarantee of capital safety and a return of 2-5% per month.
- High risk instruments with a yield of 5-10% per month.
- Risk management when investing in stock markets.
- Brokerage on stock markets.
- Algorithmic strategies in private investment.
- Robotic systems in private investment.
- Trading terminals. How to work with trading terminals.
- Passive money management tools.
- What you need to understand and know when working with the stock markets.
- Basic standards for creating personal investment portfolios.
- The basics of stock trading and what is your benefit in the fact that you understand stock trading.
+ “Global, public and corporate finance, the evolution of the creation of a modern digital decentralized policy” course
- World finance. How the global economy is regulated.
- International banking systems and programs.
- The influence of world capital on geopolitics.
- Where does money come from in the global economy.
- Areas of influence of the foreign exchange market.
- World state currencies and their importance in the world financial system.
- State economic policy.
- Public finance. Where does the money come from in each country, how is the money supply formed.
- Monetary world politics.
- Corporate finance and its impact on government and global finance.
- Foreign exchange market and its importance in world finance.
- Investment instruments and objects in the foreign exchange market.
- Regulation of foreign exchange markets.
- The benefits and dangers of investing in the foreign exchange markets.
- The decline of fiat monetary regulation and the rise of a new digital decentralized development.
- Cryptoeconomics and blockchain technologies.
- The main tools on the crypto markets.
- Prospects for the development of the crypto market.
- Globalization and Cryptoeconomics.
- Private investing in the new digital age.
+ “Forex foreign exchange market, history and development prospects, benefits and risks for private investors” course
- The history of the emergence of the Forex market.
- Professional participants of the Forex market.
- Providing liquidity in the Forex market.
- Forex trading fundamentals.
- Benefits of a private investor when working in the Forex market.
- Investment tools in the Forex market.
- Trading terminals in the Forex market.
- Creation of investment strategies in the Forex market.
- Brokerage on Forex.
- Creation of individual strategies and investment portfolios in the Forex market.
- The rules of iron discipline when investing in Forex.
+ “Cryptocurrency Market and Blockchain Technologies, High Profitability and Risks for Private Investors” course
- The history of the emergence of blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies.
- Pioneers of the cryptoindustry and their history of formation.
- Investment uniqueness of cryptocurrency instruments.
- Crypto-exchanges and their peculiarity in the development of blockchain technologies.
- Features of the perception of public policy and the creation of national cryptocurrencies.
- Trends in the cryptoindustry and investment attractiveness.
- Tokenization of business processes.
- Types of tokens.
- Tokenomics and smart contracts. What a private investor needs to know about this.
- Trading on crypto-exchanges. Feature and difference from the stock and foreign exchange market.
- Risk management and the rules of iron discipline in the crypto market.
- A detailed plan when investing in the crypto market.
+ “Venture market and the market for equity participation in businesses” course
- Venture market, investment features.
- Stages of investing in the venture capital market.
- Pros and cons of investing in the venture capital market.
- Equity participation in business and new ventures.
- Equity participation in a developing company.
- Equity participation in a ready-made business for the purpose of expansion.
- Equity participation in scientific potential.
- Precious Metals Markets, Pros and Cons.
- Investment in innovative technologies, pros and cons.
- Investment market for the development of culture and cinema.
- Investment market for health and longevity.
- Investment market for multilevel crowdinvesting.
- Investment market of IT technologies.
- Investments in the development of space innovations.
- Investments in equity management in catering and wholesale and retail trade.
- Investment in the real estate market.
- Investment in educational services and platforms.
- Investing in innovative transport technologies.
- Investments in the development of alternative energy sources.
- Investment in the agricultural sector.
+ “Globality in the creation of an investment portfolio. Advantages, pros and cons” course
- Portfolio thinking.
- Portfolio creation algorithms.
- Portfolio types.
- The global nature of macroeconomics.
- Globality in private investment.
- Global Investment Toolkit.
- Diversification of risks in global investment.
- Benefits and advantages of creating a Global Investment Portfolio.
Time for learning and answering test questions: 300-800 hours (we recommend that you devote 2-3 hours a day to training)
Format: independent study of the material in video format in a convenient mode for you, 1 mentoring session, access to video materials of the program for a period of 1 year from the date of payment.
Graph of price changes:
|from 1 December 2021 to 1 January 2022
|from 1 January 2022 to 1 February 2022
|from 1 February 2022 to 1 March 2022
A letter with further instructions will be sent to your email within 1-3 business days from the date of payment.