A New Way to Withdraw UNT From the Evorich PA Has Just Been Added
We Continue to Develop Our Ecosystem
- A New Way to Withdraw Unt From the Evorich Pa Has Just Been Added
We continue to develop our ecosystem and the time has come for the next update, which will definitely delight our active partners.
Now you can withdraw units from the Evorich PA directly to your Cryptounit blockchain wallet in USDU stablecoins.
This withdrawal method is available to all individuals and private entrepreneurs who are verified by Evorich and have a wallet on the Cryptounit blockchain.
To withdraw without errors, follow the step-by-step instructions:
- Go to the “Wallet - Withdrawal” section and select the “USDU - Cryptounit blockchain (individuals)” withdrawal method (or click on the “For private entrepreneurs” tab and also select this method).
- Enter the amount you would like to withdraw. Pay attention to the limits - the minimum withdrawal amount is 50 UNT, the maximum is 100 000 UNT per request. Application processing time is from 48 to 72 hours.
- Enter the data for the formation of the contract - your TIN (ID) and registration address.
- Enter your wallet address on the Cryptounit blockchain. You can find out your address in the CRU PA or UGPay Group.
- Check the "I confirm that this wallet on the Cryptounit blockchain belongs to me” box.
- Check the generated agreement and put a tick in the "Accept all" checkbox.
- Once again, carefully check all your data and click "Confirm".
- Enter the confirmation code sent to your email and click “Finish”.
- After a financial manager checks all your data, the specified amount of USDU will be transferred to your wallet on the Cryptounit blockchain.
Attention! When withdrawing again, we recommend that you tick the "Use data from the previous withdrawal" checkbox so as not to form a new contract. Uncheck this box only if your TIN (Taxpayer Identification Number) or registration address has changed in order to correct the data and form a new agreement.